Great Advice To Help You With Writing An Article
Here are a few tips on writing a good article:
- The writer should choose a topic that is compelling and interesting.
- Ensure that you set certain parameters and boundaries for yourself when writing the topic.
- The writer must ensure that they thoroughly research the topic before writing the article.
- The writer must ensure that they have a good grasp and understanding of the topic chosen. You should read books, other articles, journals, and treatises on the topic.
- The writer should ensure that the selected topic is not too broad and make it narrow as possible .
- The writer should plan out how they will write the article by doing an outline and rough drafts of the article.
- The article should not include any information that is not relevant. Avoid adding fillers to the article.
- The article should be written in plain language, clear manner, and understandable way.
- The article should be written in a way that anyone of any age can understand the topic and main concept of the topic.
- The writer has to write the article in a way that shows that they have a clear understanding and grasp of the topic.
Here are five pointers one should consider when writing an article:
- Pointer #1: The Introduction of the article should show your understanding and knowledge of the topic.
- Pointer #2: The Conclusion of the article must demonstrate your ability to look beyond the horizon. The Conclusion should also show that you are not narrow minded.
- Pointer #3: The article should not be a repetition of another article on the same topic.
- Pointer #4: A good writer knows the importance of proofreading an article for grammar errors, spelling errors, and sentence structure errors.
- Pointer #5: A good writer always ensures that they correctly cite any information quoted in the article by other writers.
How to properly format an article?
- The article should be from 1000 words to 5000 words long.
- The article should include a title and subheadings.
- The article must include a summary that is separate from the body of the article.
- The article must have a strong Introduction and prevailing Conclusion.
- Some articles will include from four to six figures or tables.
- The article should be written from the viewpoint of the author.
- The article must be written in a manner or way that will grab the reader’s attention and keep it until the end.